The top four scores who receive a stack are:
Pat F. (missing only the last question, D. Shot Glasses);
Sandra G. (missing only the last question, D. Shot Glasses);
Jillian Linnett (missing only two questions: #4, A. Pamela Clare, and #6, A. Pamela Clare); and
Erica (missing only two questions: #1, C. Ruthie Knox, and #6, Pamela Clare [though Jade was DANCING]).
Honorable mention to Christine, who also only missed two (#1, C. Ruthie Knox, and #4, Pamela Clare). Since there were only four winners…aw, heck. You get books too.
Ladies! Email me your addresses to KristinAnders [at] TheRomanticEditor [dot] com!
1. Which author wore a sequin dress pulled over a long-sleeved striped shirt and tennis shoes for her author signing, then went to sing karaoke?
C. Ruthie Knox
2. Which author wore a mustache crocheted by Jody Wallace at the literary signing?
B. Jessica Scott
3. Which author shared a hotel room with a romance fan, giving the ultimate fangirl experience?
B. Gina L. Maxwell
4. Which author invited me to her room to listen to her new audiobook and read the Prologue in her upcoming, currently unpublished, novel?
A. Pamela Clare
then she gave me an audio book and I licked it…
5. Which author watched me hip bump a stranger thinking it was Jenn LeBlanc, and laughed as the stranger reacted like I was sharing rabies?
D. Liliana Hart
There’s no photo of this. I was too busy apologizing, and Noelle was too busy laughing. And possibly crying.
But I bet Liliana remembers me!
6. Which author danced with actor and voice artist Kaleo Griffith at the Samhain Publishing party?
A. Pamela Clare
7. Which author invited me to her room to play Cards Against Humanity?
D. Amber Lin
8. Who was my date to the Ritas?
C. Noelle Pierce
9. What was The Romantic Editor’s super-secret swag?
D. Shot glasses